How to Order
How to order from this site
To order products using this website, simply follow these steps:
• Click the button corresponding to the type of product (eg Pipes) you wish to purchase.
• Find the product(s) you wish to purchase from that section.
• You will be given the option of viewing a larger image and more details for that product, simply click the link 'click for more details' or the product name to view.
• For each product, select the options you require (if applicable), the quantity you require, then click the 'Add to basket' button. A box will be shown (your 'Shopping Cart') containing the product(s) you wish to purchase.
• After you have finished your shopping, click on the 'View Basket / Checkout' button at the top of the page.
• At the View Cart page, make sure the basket contains the products you wish to order, then click on the 'Checkout' button.
• At the checkout page, make sure the product details are correct, fill in any information the page requires, and click the second checkout button.
• At the new page, fill in your details (such as address and so on), now select a payment method, then click the proceed button.
• If you have chosen to pay by card you will be taken to the Sage Pay Secure Server and should you should continue to submit any details that you are asked for. All orders are transmitted on a secure server, so your credit card details cannot be seen or tampered with by anyone.
All orders are transmitted on a secure server, so your credit card details cannot be seen or tampered with by anyone.
Brucciani.ltd offers the following payment options.
By Secure Server
Payments can be made over the internet through Sage Pay. This securely process card payments via mail order using their Virtual Terminal.
Telephone us Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM on (+44) 0191 447 4270 and we will be pleased to take your order.
How to pay
We happily accept credit card payment on the following cards - Master Card (Eurocard), Visa, Visa delta and Switch. Please enter your card number, valid from date and expiry date on the order form. For Switch cards we also require the card Issue number. Your card will then be debited with the cost of your order on the day of despatch.
We aim to process and post your order within 1-2 working days and in the unlikely event of any hold-ups we would advice you straight away. Orders will be despatched by Royal Mail services, for Mainland UK, Highland and Isles of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands delivery is usually within 3 working days. For Europe delivery is usually 3-5 working days and for The Rest of The World delivery is usually 5-7 working days. Any claims for non-delivery or shortages must be made in writing within two days of delivery. NO CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THIS PERIOD.
Postage charge depends on the total weight of your order and shipping destination. Shipping is calculated in the checkout section prior to entering any payment details
Returns and Refund Policy
Unfortunately due to the nature of tobacco products we cannot accept returns for items incorrectly ordered.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase of 'non-tobacco' items, Brucciani (Carlisle) Limited in most cases will be happy to offer a suitable exchange or a refund.
Customers must contact Brucciani (Carlisle) Limited before sending any items. This initial contact may prevent any unnecessary returns.
If the items you receive are faulty or you have simply changed your mind about any item in your order and you wish to return it you can do so provided that you inform us within 7 days of receipt in line with Distance Selling Regulations. Once you have informed us that you wish to return goods under the Distance Selling Regulations you have 28 days to do so at your own expense.
The goods must be returned with the original packaging, unused and in a saleable condition at the customers expense within the seven days. If the order has been dispatched the delivery costs will not be refunded.
Please note where an item is not faulty we will charge a 5% re-stocking fee to cover costs incurred to ourselves.
Once any returned items are received at Brucciani (Carlisle) Limited we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
Please read our terms & conditions before you place an order with us, please click here.Business Registration details
Brucciani (Carlisle) Ltd
Trading as Cuban Cigar Club
Registered in the United Kingdom
Sterling House, Wavell Drive, Carlisle,Cumbria, CA1 2SA, United Kingdom
Registered number 5311041
VAT number is 708-3624-37